Retrieve product details by id
Please open the Postman project to see this example.
Given an id, a specific product code, retrieve all (botanic) information about the product using the following endpoints:
- /VBN/Product Use the given product id. For the basic info like name, plant (if applicable) and productgroup.
- /VBN/Plant Use the plant taxonomic number of the product. To retrieve the plant details: genus, cultivar and species
- /VBN/Genus Use the genus id of the plant To retrieve the name of the genus.
- /VBN/Cultivar Use the cultivar id of the plant To retrieve the name of the cultivar
- /VBN/Species Use the species_id of the plant To retrieve the name of the species (if applicable)
- /VBN/ProductGroup Use the product group id of the product To retrieve the Dutch name of the product group
- /VBN/ProductFeature Use the id of the product To retrieve the botanical features of the product
- /VBN/FeatureType Use the feature type ids from the product features To retrieve the meanings of the feature types
- /VBN/FeatureValue Use the feature value ids from the product features To retrieve the meanings of the feature values
In this example we retrieve the information of product 26965, named "Rosa grootbloemig Sweet Avalanche+"