Retrieve localized product details by id
Please open the Postman project to see this example.
Given an id, a specific product code, retrieve all (botanic) localized information about the product. In this example we want the applicable information in English. We can rely heavily on the endpoint
/VBN/Name to get all bits of information.
- /VBN/Product Use the given product id. For the basic info like name, plant (if applicable) and productgroup.
- /VBN/Plant Use the plant taxonomic number of the product. To retrieve the plant details: genus, cultivar and species
- /VBN/Genus Use the genus id of the plant To retrieve the name of the genus.
- /VBN/Cultivar Use the cultivar id of the plant To retrieve the name of the cultivar
- /VBN/Species Use the species_id of the plant To retrieve the name of the species (if applicable)
- /VBN/Name Use the product group id of the product as code_list_item_id To retrieve the name of the product group as
- /VBN/ProductFeature Use the id of the product To retrieve the botanical features of the product
- /VBN/Name Use the feature type ids from the product features as
code_list_item_id To retrieve the meanings of the feature types as
- /VBN/Name Use the feature type id and value code from the product features as respectively
second_code_list_item_id To retrieve the meanings of the feature values as
In this example we retrieve the information of product 26965, named "Rosa grootbloemig Sweet Avalanche+"